Introduction

Hello, hello! It’s me, Mica, from Instagram. I was (and am) going through some existential crisis since I finished college. I hate my underpaid job, kind of lost interest in my field of work and for months I didn’t seem to find a way around it. I did know one thing though: I loved taking pictures of my books, talking about them and posting them on Instagram.

So, I figured what better way to improve my “bookstagram” experience than by taking it to a whole new platform? And so Bookiverse as a blog was born. I been working on this for months, as stupid as that sounds, I wanted everything to be perfect. Now it’s not 100% perfect, but I’m still in love with it. I’m not quitting my shitty job because of this blog, but I least I’ll have something to look forward to once I leave and get home.

Moving on from that, I’ll be posting lots of book related things and not so book related posts, but I hope you’re still into them. I’ve never stick to themes of any kind so expect to see a wide range of posts. I have in mind reviews, wrap ups, hauls, wish lists, monthly favorites and so on. I’m planning on doing three posts a week: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, and I hope to stick to my plan. I hope you guys enjoy my content, I'm excited to get started!

Also, I’m 22, a dog person, a feminist and a vegetarian. I love rainy days when I’m home (otherwise I hate them), I majored in advertising and I’ll be studying Graphic Design this March. My drink of choice is lemonade; my favorite books are the Harry Potter series. I’m a Virgo, a Slytherin and a Firebender. My goal in life is to work for my own dreams and gain and not someone else’s.

Say hello!

Mica
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. WELCOME! The blogosphere is a crazy and lovely place. Oh dear, where do you work? It's incredible that you're going to be studying Graphic Design! Your photos on Instagram fill me with joy. Seriously.
    (I'm a Ravenclaw, but hey, let's be friends anyway)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm so excited to finally have a blog! I work at an advertising agency as Community Manager and it's not the most exciting job there is honestly. We can totally be friends ;)

      Delete

© Pastel Books. Design by MangoBlogs.