Ship it Sunday















This post was supposed to be uploaded on Valentine’s Day, but my wisdom teeth were removed (all 4 of them!) so I was having a hard time doing anything besides sleeping and feeling pain. I basically lived off mashed everything for a week, so when I got better and my stitches were removed, I bought a pack of Oreos and ate those babies in like fifteen minutes.

Anyways, leaving my demon week behind, as I said, I was planning on doing a swoon-worthy post on Valentine’s Day. I do have a boyfriend but you know as fellow readers, there’s nothing like reminiscing on book boyfriends and cute relationships once in a while, am I right? So here we go:

Elend and Vin (Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson): even though this is a very low key relationship, I freaking LOVE THEM. The different-worlds-couple dynamic: the rich and the poor, the street urchin and the book lover. Ugh I love it. I’m usually not into the whole opposites attract thing, but with Elend and Vin, I’m 100% in! Their love goes through some rough patches in the second book, but fortunately they both end up making the right choices and just gsjhbfnskdjfsdklfsdf (sorry).

Swoon worthiness: 


Celaena and Chaol (Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas): I talked about them in my Crown of Midnight review, but there will never be enough words to express my love for these two. The way they complement each other, how they grow together throughout the series and pretty much everything about their relationship. Of course, everything goes to hell after book two and this ship has probably sailed (fucking fuck boy Rowan, fuck you), but in my heart they are perfect, period.

Swoon worthiness: 


Cath and Levi (Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell): this couple is the epitome of lovey-dovey cute stuff. They are exactly the opposite in so many ways, and yet they found some common ground once they make an effort to know each other. Cath is a bookworm, a fan fiction writer and has social anxiety. Levi can’t really read, he is as social as a person can be and just falls head over heels for her, of course. You won’t want to miss this ship, you guys.

Swoon worthiness: 


Georgie and Neal (Landline by Rainbow Rowell): these two are probably my favorite ship to ever exist in a contemporary novel, ever. In Landline, we know Georgie and Neal from the moment they met at college to the point where their marriage seems to be falling apart. Which is heartbreaking, but not irreversible. If you’re into romcoms, this one is for you, no doubt.

Swoon worthiness:


So, do you guys ship any these characters? Would you like this series to continue on every other Sunday? I actually have a lot of ships to share, unsurprisingly.
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD.
    To be honest...I'm with the Rowam shipping...sorry! I used to ship Chaol but he very much started to bother me and then Rowan was there being a faerie fuckboy and what can I say, I'm weak.
    Cath and Levi are scrumptious. I want a Levi. Por favor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least we're on the same page about Levi ;)

      Delete

© Pastel Books. Design by MangoBlogs.